Shuttles Club is a local badminton sports club in Comberton near Cambridge, UK.
Village College Sports Hall, Comberton, Cambridge, CB23 7DU, UK.
Wednesday evenings, 8-10pm, 50 weeks of the year (closed 2 weeks over Xmas).
Fun and friendly club. All abilities welcomed. Get fit!
- You bring the badminton racket – we’ll provide the shuttles!
- Come with a friend or on your own – we play doubles (mens, ladies or mixed) and rotate players, so every game is fun and varied!
- We welcome students and have a special student rate.
Minimum age is 13 years (any child under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult).
- The sports hall has four courts so 16 members are in play at any one time.
- Changing rooms and toilet facilities are available adjacent to the hall.
- Fees for members – £70 for year September 2016 to August 2017.
- Fees for students – £50 for year September 2016 to August 2017.
- Fees for guests – £5 (adult) £4 (student) per session (first visit is free).
- Termly fees are £30 (adult), £25 (student). There are three terms per year Sept-Dec, Jan-April, May-August.
Gill or Steve Pugh on 01223 262 15
A handout as an Adobe PDF (Acrobat) file for printing,
Photos of us at play
If anyone is interested in joining a Badmington League club, which plays on Monday nights between 7pm and 10pm,
they should see the Comberton Badminton Club for more details.
This club started at the Village College Sports Hall, Comberton, but currently plays at St Faith’s school Trumpington.