Local and National Government 2018

In addition to our village – or in government speak parish – Comberton Parish Council,
we have other representatives:

District and County Councillors

2018 elected District Councillors –

Tony Mason
117 High Street,
Harston, CB22 7QB

Philip James Allen
21 Renard Way,
Cambridge, CB2 9EW

Ian Fraser Sollom
27 High Street,

County Councillor – Lina Maria Joseph  07402 351 821

Lina Joseph’s first report to us as our new County Councillor. Click here to read

Mayor for Cambridgeshire and Peterborough – James Palmer

Member of Parliament

Heidi Allen MP

her website

Email: heidi.allen.mp@parliament.uk

Their respective bodies are :

the South Cambridge District Council

  • RSS South Cambs News

    • First residents move into affordable homes in Northstowe 18th June 2018
      Residents have moved into the first of more than 2,000 new affordable homes in Northstowe.The two and three-bedroom rented houses are now home to four families, with shared ownership plots also reserved.The new town of Northstowe is positioned approximately 10 miles north west of Cambridge. As it grows over the next decade, the town’s 24,000 […]
    • Council calls on Government to set up independent commission to provide national solution on unauthorised Gypsy and Traveller encampments 15th June 2018
      Councillors in South Cambridgeshire are calling on the Government to set up an independent commission to explore the best way to meet the needs of Gypsies and Travellers who move around the country.The call, from South Cambridgeshire District Council’s Cabinet members, follows a Government consultation which closes today (Friday 15 June) that focusses on what […]
    • Chance to comment on new town proposals 14th June 2018
      A six-week public consultation has begun into plans for the second half of a proposed new town north of Waterbeach.Developers RLW Estates, who are working on plans for the eastern side of the site, have submitted an outline planning application to South Cambridgeshire District Council.The application covers land between the former Waterbeach airfield and barracks […]

the Cambridgeshire County Council,

Cambridgeshire don’t seem to have a news feed so you will have to go here.

the UK Parliament

and (currently) the European Parliament.