You might like to look towards Long road at 16:58 on Saturday 24th and 16:59 on Sunday 25th.
The Red Arrows will be flying over the Janes Estate on their way to display at Duxford. The waypoint is near the Long Road / Barton road roundabout J
However given the weather these may well change, especially on Sunday.
Stay Safe it’s not over yet…
Red Arrows Map – Duxford Summer Air Show Display – Saturday 24th July 2021 (Times in BST):
1. 515306N 0001406E STANSTED AD – 4.51pm
2. 515746N 0000558E BRENT PELHAM – 4.53pm
3. 520303N 0000617W W OF ROYSTON – 4.54pm
4. 521332N 0001345W E OF ST NEOTS – 4.56pm
5. 521713N 0000528W SW OF FENSTANTON – 4.57pm
6. 521122N 0000148E COMBERTON – 4.58pm
7. 520526N 0000755E DUXFORD – 5.00pm
8. 520021N 0001304E SW OF SAFFRON WALDEN – 5.21pm
9. 515306N 0001406E STANSTED AD – 5.23pm
Pictures from Sunday’s Overfly, taken from Branch Road.
First flying towards Branch Road, then over and off to Duxford