Comberton East West Rail Campaign
Comberton Parish Council agreed at its December meeting to set up its own working group and to join forces with Eversden’s EWR working group.
The Group’s campaign is founded on six key assumptions:
- The threat to our local environment, communities and infrastructure, posed by the East West Rail
project, is real and severe.
- East West Railway Co’s current choice of route option E is not acceptable.
- We must lobby for a full and fair evaluation of a better way: a northern approach into Cambridge.
- We must act now before it is too late.
- We must work with other communities to achieve a strong, united voice.
- We can each do something to help.
If you have any questions about our campaign please read their Campaign news and information click here.
or please email our Working Group via the @ or @